Do you find it a struggle to open up or fold a baby stroller? Does it annoy you whenever you have to collapse your stroller?
I mean, believe it or not, every parent has been there at some point in life. One thing that can bother any parent is a stroller that is not easily foldable or easily opened up. Sometimes, all you need is something accessible and straightforward, right?
Picking the right stroller for you according to the features you are looking for is a vital step you need to take. However, you also always need to consider whether the stroller is easy to use, fold up, and figure out.
For this reason, in this article, we discuss how to fold a baby trend stroller, which will allow you to fold it up and use it with ease. Throw away all these days when you struggle with folding the stroller up because below is everything you need to know about folding baby trend strollers.
How to Fold Baby Trend Jogging Stroller
Baby Trend is a brand, and it has numerous different options when it comes to jogging strollers. Now, they all have a pretty straightforward folding mechanism, but they might vary slightly depending on their features.
However, you need to take a few recurring steps to fold any Baby Trend Jogging Stroller. Below is a list of steps you need to follow to ensure folding it correctly.
- Lock the brakes: you do not want your stroller moving around when folding.
- Lock the front wheel(s): push the stroller a little forward to bring the wheels to the front, then lock them.
- Close the canopy: some strollers will usually fold with the top, but you might want to save it from any damage.
- Fold the seat: many strollers will automatically fold the seat when folding the whole stroller.
- Fold the stroller: almost all Baby Trend strollers require you to secure the handle, press a trigger, push it forward, and collapse the stroller on itself.
About the Baby Trend Expedition Jogger
The Baby Trend Expedition Jogger has been designed with an innovative design that prioritizes style and safety. It comes with the best features that will ensure the security of your child.
The tires are all-terrain, allowing you to drive your baby around comfortably no matter which type of terrain you are on.
This stroller is all about safety and keeping your child away from harm. It has a 5-point harness, front wheels are easy to maneuver, and the front wheel can be locked into place, helping you in jogging or when you’re pushing it in the sand.
This stroller is perfect for these busy families that are always on the go! It has only three tires, one in front and two in back, which means it rolls easily almost everywhere.
Also, this stroller is made for children that weigh anywhere between 5-50 pounds. It also has a great canopy with a window in it, allowing you to watch your children.
How to Fold the Baby Trend Expedition Jogger
The best thing about this stroller is its easy, one-hand folding mechanism. It can quickly be collapsed to be stored away. Learn how to fold a baby trend stroller:
- The first thing you have to do is press the red buttons on either side of the handlebar. You have to push it then unlatch the controls, which will make the stroller a little looser.
- Push the stroller towards you, so basically, push it upwards. While doing that, you have to start pulling the stroller towards you. While you are doing that, the stroller will fold on itself.
- Once it is folded up, which takes approximately 3 seconds to securely do, you can put it away or store it away for later use. You can even take off the tires, allowing you to have a more compact, folded stroller.
About Baby Trend Double Sit N’ Stand Stroller
This Baby Trend Double Sit N’ Stand Stroller is one of the best, most purchased ones out there. It is an in-line stroller, so the seats are behind one another, not side-by-side. This double stroller is the ideal image of versatility at its best.
Each of the seats is compatible with car seats. These can be placed facing one another, which optimizes the interaction of your two babies.
But, why is it called Sit N’ Stand? Well, the ‘sit’ part is pretty evident as your baby can simply sit down as you push him around. However, the stroller can also be used for your baby to stand up and hold on.
If you intend to use this option, you simply need to remove the rear seat to use the jump step or the standing platform. While the chair does have a 5-point harness, the jump seat also comes with a 3-point safety harness.
The rear wheels can also be locked, allowing you to keep the stroller from moving around if you need to leave it unattended for a second.
How to Fold Baby Trend Double Sit N’ Stand Stroller
While most double strollers are pretty tricky to fold up, this Baby Trend Sit N’ Stand Double Stroller is incredibly easy to fold up. It even just needs one hand for the support, and you’re good to go! Here is how close a baby trend stroller:
- The first thing you want to do is stand behind your stroller in the same position you would be in when wanting to push the stroller.
- Notice on the handlebar, there is a slide button. Slide this button to the left, and then squeeze in the button present on the other side of the handlebar.
- Push forward the whole stroller, and you will see it automatically start folding upon itself.
- Pull the front part of the stroller towards you so the entire stroller is compatible and all folded up.
About Baby Trend XCEL Jogger
Do you want to work out while pushing your baby around? Then the Baby Trend XCEL Jogger is the ideal stroller for you and your child. It features large bicycle tires, and it has one front swivel wheel.
The front wheel can be unlocked when you are walking around at a low speed, or you can lock it when jogging to prevent it from moving around sideways.
Moreover, this stroller feels incredibly light, making it even more suitable for parents who want to jog around with their children. It weighs 28 pounds, which is considered very low compared to other competitors.
This jogger is compatible with any Baby Trend car seat, which will save you a lot of trouble and effort. You won’t have to carry your baby out of their car seat and put them in the stroller; you can just carry out the whole car seat.
Moreover, the Baby Trend XCEL Jogger is considered the most affordable premium jogging stroller. It is an ultimate favorite for many parents and has been recommended by numerous parents.
Put in mind that it is recommended for babies that weigh up to 50 pounds or ones that have a height of 42 inches.
It really is designed for running, as it also features reflectors on the foot tray, which will help you during night walks or jogs. Moreover, you won’t have to worry about your baby’s safety or comfort, as this stroller is made to optimize all of those.
How to Fold Baby Trend XCEL Jogger
Folding this jogging stroller up is not really difficult, but it might need some getting used to. It has a specific trigger for folding, and once it does collapse, it is very compact for storing. Here is how you fold the Baby Trend XCEL Jogger:
- Stand behind the stroller as if you are pushing your baby around.
- Find the switch, which is colored, present on the handle. Slide the switch facing you to the left. At the same time, press on the trigger found on the inside of the handlebar.
- While pressing those triggers, pull the whole stroller upwards and forward. As soon as you start doing that, you will feel the stroller getting a little loose, automatically collapsing on itself.
- Now, grab the very front of the stroller, and pull it towards you while pushing the handlebar side.
- Push the handlebar downwards to provide a more compatible, collapsed jogging stroller.
- Now, you can store it away anywhere, as it is incredibly compatible and easy to store.
Conclusion: How to Fold Baby Trend Jogging Strollers
The Baby Trend Jogging strollers are an incredibly dynamic system that allows you to bond with your baby while jogging around. If you want to know how to fold a baby trend stroller, we’re here to tell you it’s not at all complicated. Almost all Baby Trend strollers fold using the exact mechanism, making them compact, easy to transport, and one of the favorites amongst parents everywhere.